Read Around The World

Last month Miss Canyon County, Megan Wilson, was able to be a part of read around the world. "I was asked to represent the Polynesian Islands at Monroe Elementary’s Read Around The World event in Boise where students were able to experience different countries’ cultures through food and entertainment.

My favorite part of this appearance was seeing the kids voluntarily take part in activities of all the represented countries. And my best memory was seeing everyone’s hand go up when I asked for volunteers to come learn Tahitian dancing."


1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete